Blog Apocalypes – My Last Post!

Author April 10th, 2007 | Viewed 3,244 views

Oh My GOD, double hit, double penetration, double tag by Papa own two favorites who loves Papa very much, Ahpek and Lilian. They decided to tag me together-gather with these “[tag]Blog Apocalypse, If this is my last post[/tag]” meme.

Apocalypse

The history is this, [tag]The Urban Monk[/tag] who decided to blog about the coming of Blog Apocalypse and if it is the last post you going to make, what post content would it be. Hold and behold, He tagged this John Lampard guy who again, out of no where tag Lilian’s K-Kia, tagged Lilian and obviously Ahpek got the spill from all these.

Now, Im a little confused all this tagging thing but whatever it is, if this is Papa last post, definitely the content more or less like this.
Hello, everyone? This is my last post of the time, day and year. Yes, im dying now. This is Papa’s last will for you. There will not be any quick one, football, kesian their server down or playing with my son and my rc truggy. This is really going to be the last one. Period. My advice, stay at school, get good grade, use that knowledge to help your parents, your friends and of course to others. If you out of the school and already old like me, ACT LIKE ONE PLEASE and Do not forget to pray always and be thankful for what you are and what you have. Just remember, there is always someone better than you and there is always a better things out there.

With this, Papa end it with Thank you Very much note and that PapaJoneh love you all. Don’t forget to water the flower at Papa’s grave, ok. And one more thing… Yes, at last the damn MSIE6 problem solved with Papa own homemade WordPress Blog Theme Hahahhaa. [Now, that's definitely in my dream!]
:D

Now, who’s going to be tagged=reminded here? Alright, PapaJoneh Top 10 Commentators of course.

Ooopsss, 13 names!!!. Never mind just do it ok. After all, as The Urban Monk said, its for the charity. For every post like this done with linkback to him, $1 goes to the charity. Whether is true or not. At least Papa know Papa did it for the charity for all mankind. Aiisyeh man. Macam betul ja ni. Kekeke.

Blur? Just go to his post again The 2 minutes from us, $500 from him to charity.

17 Responses to “Blog Apocalypes – My Last Post!”

1. 1
    UrbanMonk says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 4:21 pm

Heya, thanks for joining in, and don’t worry I’ll definitely donate!

2. 2
    Ah Pek says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 5:19 pm

want to die oredi somemore talk yeh sou?

3. 3
    papaadmin says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 5:23 pm

I knew it u gonna comment here sooner or later. I read your post like 5x and still end up..that you don’t want to say anything but only a note to your parents thing… hahaha. I thought i wanna do that..but i became sentimental.
    and i saw the urban monk coming! Great!
    Im blessed by the buddha… he came with backside to me and then u commenting here with laughing buddha.. just great!

4. 4
    clement says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 8:45 pm

will think of something

5. 5
    cindy says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 10:54 pm

*hides behind a bush* :mrgreen:

6. 6
    JACQ says:
    April 10th, 2007 at 11:54 pm

Argh!! Dis tag very hard leh!

*Follows cindy to hide behind the same bush* Hehe..

7. 7
    cindy says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 6:52 am

PAPAAAAAAAAA…

MU 7 – 1 !!!! :mrgreen:

Muahahahahaha!!!

8. 8
    Azmeen says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 11:31 am

Hmmm… I have to pass on this due to a few reasons;

1) I’m a sad lonely person with almost no blog friends. It’s fair to say that my regular reader consists of probably Papajoneh and Kucau.

2) My last words would only be; “It has been a wonderful journey, I’m honored to have been allocated the few precious minutes you’ve spent on HTNet. So long and farewell. [EOF]”

3) I hope to somehow stumble on the secret for immortality and therefore won’t need to die :)

Sorry to disappoint, but memes and me just don’t mix :(

9. 9
    hcfoo says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 3:18 am

Ok. Will do it in this couple of days.

10. 10
    papaadmin says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 3:57 am

Azmeen, understood. no problem. Just for charity. and thanks for the “few reasons”.

hcfoo: u not sleeping yet? Thanks. ;)

11. 11
    JACQ says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 9:31 am

I’ll do this tag in a few days as well k..

12. 12
    hcfoo says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 1:13 pm

Papa, yah I’m kennot go to bed and have to rush for my workbook writing/editing projects. Reading frens’ blogs is the best way to relax for awhile.

13. 13
    Mossie`Ol Chin says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 2:50 pm

lol not doing it cause me 13th on the list… it says 10 only mah…

14. 14
    Sasuke says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 7:08 pm

wah first time kena tagged by another blogger other than wingz… :P ..thanks :P

15. 15
    clement says:
    April 13th, 2007 at 9:58 pm
  16. 16
    hcfoo says:
    April 14th, 2007 at 11:23 pm

Papa, ok, I’ve done mine!

17. 17
    eastcoastlife says:
    April 17th, 2007 at 6:14 pm

papajoneh, Have to comment on your posts here lah! Tak boleh tahan liao! You have to susah a bit, copy and paste on your post comment. k? Blog Apocalpse – My Last Post wahsai dying oredi still can tok tok so much! Have so much time, must sayang wifey for last time lah! hehehe…. er… you tok abt football sum more, neber tok abt wifey, no wonder mati lah you! hahaha….

You have anything to say? Leave a Comment here then :D

Please check your comment before committing to it. Pls remember, stupid comment deserve stupid answer too. You've been warned ;)

Reply New