proton edar!

Guess what I’m at the Proton Edar Service Center at Kolombong Inanam and they got Wireless Internet Access. How cool is that!? :shock: It has the best service I ever gone to. You all like it or not, especially if you are Not Pro Malaysian Car, well shame on you. If not us to support our own car, who else, right?

Here, the place, Proton Edar Service Center, Kolombong Inanam.
Proton Edar at Kolombong Inanam

Proton Edar connection
Check the connection speed, wah la weiiii. :shock: Don’t get excited yet. It is a secured connection. Since I am doing them this favour in promoting them, I got the exclusive pass ;)

Proton Edar ICC Group
Here the group of people who supporting me and you when you decide to service at their place. I gave them thumbs up and 5 stars rating.
[ratings]

This is going to be a short post actually because my laptop battery could not handle the power of the AMD Turion64 ;) So, bye bye and what more to say other than, Have you all donate me an Ice Nescafe yet :D Hahahaha. I am thirsty you know. OK, I admit. I suggest you all buy me the USD1.00. LOL.

Kekeke. I’m no shame when come to asking people’s donation one.. Hahahha.

Anyway, If you are not into driving our own Malaysian Car, I understand even though not. If you have had the bad experience with their products, well everyone too, including me and my other friends, well sorry to hear that. I know one thing for sure, the service, the people I encounter here at Proton Edar Kolombong Inanam is / are whatever, the best. Maybe you do not know this, they always smile one. If they not smiling, you can even ask them to do so. Hahaha. Cool!

*** Addition : They caught me doing all this blog posting about them, that decided to lend me the electricity and I’m online again. Cool. Thanks Gilbert B. Daim. He’s the senior Store Supervisor(I’m not sure what’s his level actually) but he looks important. Without him, no parts for everybody. Hahaha!

Here, in not so clear V3i camera style ;)
Gilbert your best parts man!

Here the service man, my new found friend, Mr. Fendy of Proton Edar at work!
Fendy at work!

There done at 11:45am and go pay! Hahaha!

32 Responses to “Proton Edar Car Service Center at Kolombong Inanam Sabah”

1. 1
    cindy says:
    June 9th, 2007 at 2:09 pm

Wah, famous trus oh orang Proton Edar. :mrgreen:

2. 2
    Kay Kastum says:
    June 9th, 2007 at 4:56 pm

Hmm is this a sponsored post? LOL :D

3. 3
    papaadmin says:
    June 9th, 2007 at 10:40 pm

Cindy: They now famous after this posting, for sure LOL.
    Kay: Well, I could say “YES” coz the cost for all the service is only RM58.00. Like half sponsored. LOL. :D

4. 4
    kucau says:
    June 10th, 2007 at 12:21 am

ermm, for your kindness and support via this review, they should give u free service, hehe

5. 5
    papaadmin says:
    June 10th, 2007 at 1:32 am

Kucau: I have been there many times.. and I always get something free from them.. like the free drinks and some cool advice on your car tuning :D

6. 6
    Jeff and Bertha Callahan says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 8:50 am

Hi…my name is Bitta and I was raised in Kg. Bambangan and now live in Oregon, USA. My husband Jeff showed my your site and we both enjoyed reading it this evening. My husband enjoys visiting Inanam once every couple years. I know the guy Gilbert you featured above. His brother Charles, is married to my aunt and lives next to my fathers home in Inanam.

It was nice reading your posting and keeping in touch with back home. Keep up the good work.

Here is our family blog here in Oregon, USA and my Sabahan Abroad site that I manage.

Bitta Damian Callahan
    Beaverton, Oregon USA

7. 7
    huisia says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 11:53 am

alamak…what a waste i dont own a proton car..

8. 8
    GIL says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 12:11 pm

It’s been a pleasure to me when Jon came to my place Proton Edar, Kolombong. While he was on the net that day waiting for his car to be service. As my best buddy he was also my customer at that time and of course i have to give him our best service of our workshop, even to evryone who comes.Then he told about what he was doing, why not..So here it is, what a suprise that we are on the internet.Not for long my hometown relative in US gave a reply..It’s cool
    Once again thank to u Jon

9. 9
    papajoneh says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 1:10 pm

Jeff+Bitta:Thanks for dropping by. I’m glad you two here. Yea, Gilbert is my best friend and I know his brother too. I’m glad my blog can be any useful to you too :) I love your blog too :D Keep in touch then.

huisia: what a waste. LOL. Well, I have other car too, is just being with this proton edar team, I feel really special not like in other service centre. They just treat you same like others and just a mere customer :)

Gil: Alamak.. kau pun sini. Hahaha. Now, im really pressure to do another review on your all. Hahahhaa. Thanks for everything friend. If there’s any promotion, please let me know. You know my number ;)

10. 10
    Kay Kastum says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Really cool to know another Sabahan residing overseas. Now I have another blog to hop in my collection. Hello Callahan family!!

11. 11
    carolchs says:
    September 7th, 2007 at 10:46 pm

hey PapaJ…i saw ur comment on the Proton Visitor Book (the huge book) hehehe…

Personally, having a Proton car myself..i prefer to send it to Proton for servicing. Although, the first few rounds of service were quite a disappointment (very slow), i would still agree with u PapaJ regarding their courtesy and warm hospitality. They smile to the customers a lot.

It’s a pity they don’t have cafeteria in their compound. At least, tida kebuluran menunggu.
    And oh…the wireless there quite slow lately. Sometimes, none at all.

But hey, if u have Gilbert there…i have Zainal the mechanic to take care of my car. Hehehe.

12. 12
    GiLeviN says:
    September 9th, 2007 at 7:40 pm

Hello & good evening guys if ur on line now…Okay.1st of all to thanks to Carolchs’ comments, at least ther’s still someone to write about us & of cos i’m also pleased to know that u’r also one of our customer. The last was 11th June. Well i agree about unavailable of cafe while waiting for yr car,but due to the limited space of our area, that’s y..But act’ly if u notice ther is a small malay Restaurant just across the road. If u prefer other,,well if not bz i don’t mind bringing to the best kedai kopi in kolombong. Hv u heard Gaya..haha Jon,cakap ja pun dah ingat apa yg mau makan sana kan…
    On the wifi..i guess a little technical problem..we’ll look into that…
    Ok thanks Carol, thank Jon..

13. 13
    Papaadmin says:
    September 10th, 2007 at 1:12 am

@carolchs –

hey PapaJ…i saw ur comment on the Proton Visitor Book (the huge book) hehehe…

And oh…the wireless there quite slow lately. Sometimes, none at all.

@GiLeviN –

On the wifi..i guess a little technical problem..we’ll look into that…
    Ok thanks Carol, thank Jon..

Wahhh… Gilbert wuz here. This is good. Yeah Carol..their customer service is top notch…. they smile and ask you politely. Honestly, i don’t miss the cafeteria. The important thing is the drinking facility. The wifi thing.. well… its can be the fastest when im around…funny lerr. Hahaha.

14. 14
    carolchs says:
    September 13th, 2007 at 9:00 pm

Malaslah mau jalan pi across the road Gilbert…hehe, the aircond inside the guest waiting area is much comfy.

Ya..thats funny. Why wifi service gets better when PapaJ’s around eh?
    Anyways, now that you’re around Gilbert…the next time i pay a visit to Proton, make sure my car gets the best service ah…hehe

15. 15
    GiLeviN says:
    September 14th, 2007 at 8:50 am

Don’t worry..i’ll do best to look into yr car..that’s our job for customer’s satisfaction..so klu ada yg not satisfied jus tell me..i’ll give a word direct to the manager..dont’s worry no harm punya…even to any1 out there who maybe or want to be out customer…chehhhh…betul bah,jus look for me, i’ts my pleasure to assist you.

16. 16
    Papaadmin says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 10:21 am

@carolchs –

Ya..thats funny. Why wifi service gets better when PapaJ’s around eh?

Carol – you knowlah.. me kan special. That’s why always got the special treatment. Kekeke. Next time your car got problem or just wanna lepak and use the wifi, contact me… you probably got the “tempias” luck from me.. kekekeke.

@GiLeviN –

Gil – bagus ni you slalu sini. I can make this a permanent page for Proton Edar kolombong. So do you boss wanna advertise soon here??? kekekee. Murah ja tiap bulan.. dalam US dollar ja. ;)

17. 17
    GILevin says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 10:46 am

haahaa..i’ll work something to show to my boss..maybe put this page a link for him, cos act’ly all the bosses of P.E s/b do not aware about this yet..Mna tau..promote by promote mahh kan..

18. 18
    Papaadmin says:
    September 15th, 2007 at 10:50 am

@GILevin –

Yeah.. you do that.,… i bagi you half whatever the amount from them.. hhahahaa.

19. 19
    carolchs says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 1:43 pm

wah..wah..PapaJ’s smiling ear to ear now…business talk already ah…hahaha

20. 20
    Papaadmin says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 2:35 pm

@carolchs –

wah..wah..PapaJ’s smiling ear to ear now…business talk already ah…hahaha

Wah Carolchs – you like going to this post ah.. and not to my other one. Your car really need service if like this… hahahaha.
    not business talk.. cari makan only… dah ada twins ni.. susah sikit :D

21. 21
    carolchs says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 2:45 pm

No lah PapaJ..it just happen that this post is the only one yg keep popping in my mail box. hahaha…i read you other post oso bah…hehehe…and btw, just call me Carol…:)

22. 22
    Papaadmin says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 2:59 pm

@carolchs –

I noticed u keep changing your URL web address… which one actually? :) Carol

23. 23
    carolchs says:
    September 16th, 2007 at 3:06 pm

Well, as of yesterday…i have officially shifted my blog to the one in WordPress. I no longer will be posting my rantings in Multiply. Sorry for not informing earlier. Now, you can update my site address already lah :)

24. 25
    EJ says:
    March 11th, 2008 at 9:12 pm

Hi how’s everybody hope ok, i’m new here.. yup i own a proton car.. actully i also have fren ovr there, his name is Revy.. is he still working there? He use to be in UM before..by the way how much is wira 1.5 door panel cost? thanks and PapaJ thanks for this site

25. 27
    smith says:
    December 16th, 2009 at 10:26 am

berapa harga side mirror proton savvy?

26. 28
    Papaadmin says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 8:55 am

@carolchs –

astaga carolchs … nickname lama ni. hahaha. memang lama lah ni.. 2007 bah. adehhhhhhh.

@EJ –

EJ – Mcm sia kenal tu nama.. tapi ndak boleh recall ni. alamak.. itu info blum ada lagi lah.. kawan sia si Gilbert busy betul.. ndak terjawab sms sia. Nanti sia kasi ingat lagi. Tapi.. tahun 2008 lagi ni.. tatap bangas sudah ni info. hahahahaha

@smith –

berapa harga side mirror proton savvy?

Smith – as per our email conversation, im still waiting my fren’s sms with the pricing. Sorry on behalf kio ;)

27. 29
    chegu carol says:
    December 17th, 2009 at 10:43 am

hahahaha…my first time commenting in ur blog via this post!! hahaha…wow, 2 years already kan papaJ.

i still use ‘carolchs’ on certain occasions :D

28. 30
    EJ says:
    January 3rd, 2010 at 10:18 pm

wah lama betul baru ter-reply pertanyaan saya oh kan hehehehehe… bah Happi New year 2010 and God bless.

29. 31
    Papaadmin says:
    January 10th, 2010 at 5:56 pm

@chegu carol –

i still use ‘carolchs’ on certain occasions :D

Ya bah chegu so long ago.. even replying this comment took almost the same length.. nasib nampak.. hahaha. If u ask me, I prefer the Carolchs :) but of coz whichever also can :D

@EJ –

EJ, happy new year 2010. lama jugakan. hahahaha.. termissed jah replying urang ni… sibuk jadi Bapa bah ;)

30. 32
    iblowyamind says:
    August 25th, 2011 at 9:21 am

Hi..

im thinking of sending my car (proton iswara) for service.. but, i wonder how much is the total car service? im kind of noob at cars.. :D

Trackbacks

1. PapaJoneh’s Little Knowledge » Blog Archive » Baby Baptism preparation meeting
  2. Proton Edar Car Service at Kolombong Inanam Sabah Part 2 | PapaJoneh’s Little Knowledge

You have anything to say? Leave a Comment here then :D

Please check your comment before committing to it. Pls remember, stupid comment deserve stupid answer too. You've been warned ;)

kosong aka blank