Leisure In The Office

Author June 15th, 2007 | Viewed 1,840 views

I have no story to tell. I got bored and I just wanna post this. Hey, its 3:30pm already and I should have posted like 2 or probably 3 worthy post but I do not feel like it. So here is my [tag]leisure in the office post[/tag]. [tag]My breakfast Post on Tea Break Time![/tag] Hahaha.

My 6 in 1 Coffee

The [tag]Super Power 6-in-1 Coffee[/tag]. Guaranteed to wake up everything in your body! Not advisable for married couple if they are not ready to do it ;) Hahaha!
aaiiikkkk, probably 7-in-1 mixture with the usual ‘[tag]tongkat Ali[/tag]‘ and ‘[tag]Misai Kucing[/tag]‘ some more :shock:

My tapau - Mas Joko Soto Daging!

My tapau(takeaway) – Mas Joko Soto Daging! Yes, I bought this morning and actually for my breakfast but end up as my whole day food in the office. Remember, I’m working alone today. Meaning I’m stucked in the office. Yes, cannot go out one. Anyway, I love eating this Soto Daging, Meat soup in direct translation to english for you who cares.

There from my point of view, food, computers, Astro!

There from my point of view. [tag]My food, computers, Astro![/tag] Now, tell me if you are not bored with such environment? ;)

‘Soto’ Finish. Done. Clean!

See, I am really hungry. Its cleaner than ever. Just finish a while ago. Ignore the laptop. MyJosh got creative one day and decided to paste every animals stickers to my professional office laptop. Can’t ignore the power of this kid. If I take it out, I’m asking for trouble. So, I just bite my lips and ignore them. Grgrgrgggggrrrrrrhhhh.

Nay, actually, it reminds me of him. See, how he organized the animals not to overlap each other. Hmm, Pandai betul budak ni!

14 Responses to “Leisure In The Office”

1. 1
    Rabbit says:
    June 15th, 2007 at 3:48 pm

Wah! 7 in 1? I paling banyak also heard of 3 in 1 only leh! Keke!

Eeks got astro in offices still bored ah? Me got no astro here. tsk tsk!

2. 2
    papaadmin says:
    June 15th, 2007 at 3:58 pm

Rabbit: Wahhhh, you’re fast! Thats why lah Leisure in the office.. got astro n it can also be so boring. Feel like want to sleep already :D

3. 3
    Julian says:
    June 15th, 2007 at 5:19 pm

mana bah ko kerja ni.. ada astro di office lagi.. fuiyoooooooo……..

i got 15 astro decoders in my office but where got time to tengok tv… hahahahaha…

4. 4
    Kay Kastum says:
    June 15th, 2007 at 10:36 pm

ke ke ke.. so cute lah your laptop. Got animal stickers. Let’s see, we have horse, elephant, lamb….

5. 5
    papaadmin says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 12:01 am

Julian: Me kerja at Luyang… fohsang ;) You lerr

Kay: If that is cute wait till you my home. at the wall, the tv everywhere…. so so … bikin panas!

6. 6
    hcfoo says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 12:09 am

Lol…Papajoneh, you laptop so many animal stickers.

7. 7
    Criz Lai says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 3:45 am

Haha…anyone who walks by your laptop will surely noticed that you are a married man with those cute animal pictures stuck all over it. Josh can really claim his property at this age. :P

Hey…there’s a chimpanzee picture on your pants. Josh claimed you too? Haha! Just ignore my lame joke, I felt like “ape”ing around before the D-day.

p/s: need to stay away for some time. You know the reason. And the bad lucks these few days are scaring me off. First the power supply fuse went zippy zappy piaks and the whole computer system as well as my hall electric supplies went dead. Then my PC went hay wired and I have a hard time identifying the problem as there are no plug point nearby. I hate dismantling the PC and reassemble it elsewhere. Now sitting here with pain and numbness on one leg. I must have accidentally messed up with one of the nerves on my right leg while sleeping last night. I hardly feel anything and walking is rather hard too, falling many times within the last few hours. I better go pray hard tomorrow. :(

8. 8
    Jewelle says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 1:40 pm

Funny lah your laptop. Oh I’m sure if I let Eu have her ways, my laptop also kena attack! So her stickers are on her clothes drawers ONLY!

9. 9
    papajoneh says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 5:27 pm

Criz: u take care, ok. i pray for u. no need to stay up late for blog hopping. As a friend, I understand and they should too. You be good and may everything went smoothly for your mom.

Jewelle: Hahaha. Yeah. i cannot take it off. MyJosh always check one. If any of the animal missing, I’m in trouble. Hahaha.

10. 10
    cindy says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

LOL! The first thin I noticed on your laptop is the stickers. LOL!

So cute! :mrgreen: Animals lagi tu… how come no doraemon or sailormoon stickers too?

11. 11
    cindy says:
    June 16th, 2007 at 7:41 pm

I mean *thing*, not “thin”. :P

12. 12
    Gallivanter says:
    June 18th, 2007 at 12:15 pm

Hey Papajoneh, I just blogged about a KK bloggers meet next month. Would be honored if you could make it. :-)

13. 13
    papaadmin says:
    June 18th, 2007 at 8:11 pm

Just in…

Cindy: My son didn’t watch doraemon or sailorman. :P

Gallinvanter: Yea, thanks for the invitation… on friday? Alamak… me work till night lerr… by the time i reach home I already tired gila. But if Gaman of sabahan dot com there… i will be there even late at night. I wanna shake hand with him! Hahaha. But friday, i think my son won’t let me lah… sorry but if can… im sure to surprise you all!

Trackbacks

1. Coffee May Prevent Blepharospasm - HTNet

You have anything to say? Leave a Comment here then :D

Please check your comment before committing to it. Pls remember, stupid comment deserve stupid answer too. You've been warned ;)

kosong aka blank