Just for info, it has been a week since 10th August, the first initial excitement of me becoming Papa for the twin boys and Josh and it has been the most exciting, wonderful and stressful week for all of us, namely Preston, Presley, Josh Luke, Mommy and me.
So did I learn anything during the week? You bet, of course. Here they are in the list format again:
- I learned not to sleep during the night, instead go find some PPP, PU2B, SMT, BVTS, LLNCH
- How to hold baby in one hand without hurting him
- How to change diaper the quickest way so the other one won’t complain when his turn come up
- How to feed baby again of course …. Wei, long time ago you know. Forgot already.
- Baby Preston is more “manja” than Presley. He cries a lot. When I picked him up, suddenly stop crying. This kid ah. Presley the coolest one here. Relax aja.
- My Josh named Preston as “Baby Four” (My Josh really crazy about Fantastic Four – he ignores Transformer )
- Presley as “Baby Rock” because of the hair. Sting like mine!
- My Josh said the twins are not his “adik”(brothers) but mommy’s adik
- …. to be continued ….
Any difference between them too? Please let me know in the comment, thanks
My Josh sayang “Baby Four”
OKlah.. that’s all for now. Baby Preston cries again… cya all part 2.