Just to announce my son is three (3) years, seven (7) months old as at 10:08PM, 26th December 2007.
So what is / are his achievement so far? Well, let me list here:
- He knows how to say “Papa, let me show you…”
- “Papa, not like that, like this … “
- “Oh, oooo kkkaaaayyy … “
- “Papa, check it out!”
- He plays Counterstrike on “Normal” level already
- He can “sing” the ABCDE right up to the last alphabet “Z”
- He becoming more ‘manja’ to me. Like every bit also need to tell me. “Papa, see myJosh can do this.” “Papa, see, got aeroplane!”
There are many few things that I can’t think right now but he is sure grown up and my wish of be able to chit chat with him fully will soon be realized. I thank GOD for that. [Aikkk, now I realized, he is 3 years 7 months and I am 37 now, three seven.. coool.]
OK. Thats all. Oh ya, HE IS SLEEPING ON MY LAP AGAIN like the nice morning I had before! Hmm, never grown up. Still Papa boy!