Well, another round of service for the Waja 1.6 again at Proton Edar Car Service at Kolombong Inanam Sabah.

Last time using its own network but now I am using my Celcom 3G connection. Connected at 7.2MB.

Celcom 3G network icon image Celcom 3G HSDPA USB modem icon image

Now the problem is my laptop is about to die already! :shock:

Laptop Power indicator image here
a
OKlah… i thought I want to share some interesting photos of the new Proton Saga.. but I guess next time lah. Oh no… 3 more minutes. Stupid laptop battery!! :mad:

Ciao… I’m dyinggggggggggggggggg.. click “Publish” quick PapaJ.

10 Responses to “Proton Edar Car Service at Kolombong Inanam Sabah Part 2”

1. 1
    chegu carol says:
    March 19th, 2008 at 12:08 pm

i see that the old saga is now replaced by a waja papaJ…hehe

so brapa jam tunggu?

2. 2
    aines says:
    March 19th, 2008 at 5:21 pm

cool blog! enjoy reading it

3. 3
    nimrodjo says:
    March 19th, 2008 at 11:29 pm

Why is it that I’m always your top commentator? Any waiting for the photos…

4. 4
    Kay Kastum says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 1:03 pm

PaPa, you bought new car ka?

5. 5
    josie says:
    March 20th, 2008 at 2:26 pm

happy easter

6. 6
    Julian says:
    April 5th, 2008 at 10:53 am

Wahh… 7.2MBPS??? THat’s even faster than my leased line connection in the office… tapi tapi… full speed kah tu? So download 1mb file is about 10 seconds lah??? hehehhe

7. 7
    Papaadmin says:
    April 5th, 2008 at 11:03 am

Sorry for the late reply. Papa forgetful sudah now. :(

@chegu carol –

i see that the old saga is now replaced by a waja papaJ…hehe

so brapa jam tunggu?

chegu Carol – It’s only half an hour from they take my car. I skip the car wash coz I know its raining season anyway. Betul bah. lepas ambil drive kluar, 10 minutes later.. hujan. hahahaha.

@aines –

cool blog! enjoy reading it

aines – You have very unique name. And I know someone with this name ;) Thanks for dropping by :D

@nimrodjo –

Why is it that I’m always your top commentator? Any waiting for the photos…

nimrodjo – Oh ya, i got something for you later on. Nanti ah.

@Kay Kastum –

PaPa, you bought new car ka?

Kay – Hehehhee. I’m a proud National Car Owner. I’m very patriotic person. I do like my toyota corolla though. Hahaha.

@josie –

happy easter

josie – Aikkk Happy easter Josie. You ni, skijap ada, skijap hilang. thanks for dropping by. :)

@Julian –

Julian – my Celcom 3G HSDPA Blue Cube Modem is always connected at 7.2MB at home, office and here too. The real connection is of course limited to celcom 3G max at 3.5MB… on a good day.. but seldom. It stable though if u don’t move anyway hahahaha.

8. 8
    chegu carol says:
    April 5th, 2008 at 11:33 am

ihhhhhhhhhhh…ndak asi oh! I never got to wait for half and hour only even without car wash. Paling cepat lah tu 2 hours. Misti you got help from mr. G ni kan…What time you went oh papaJ? 7am kah?

My next service, sia komplen ni. LOL!

9. 9
    Papaadmin says:
    April 5th, 2008 at 12:02 pm

@chegu carol –

My next service, sia komplen ni. LOL!

Hahahaha chegu. I give good review their Proton Edar Outlet Mah.

I don’t get that special treatment. They do the same to others too bah. They really busy bah tu. so many cars around of course can lead to 2 hours sometimes. If you look closely, I said “… half an hour from they took my car.”. Not from you arrived there :)

They did very fast job and others don’t actually see this because they behind the counter. I personally see them doing their repair and not a moment they stop for other things. Very fast for me. The thing that really slow is because the car wash. The ‘repaired / serviced car” have to queue for their turn. Next time u go there, u timed from the moment they took your car and drive to the back for repair. :)

10. 10
    noname says:
    July 13th, 2010 at 8:36 pm

my experience at Pusat Service Eon at Kolombong, Inanam is SUCKS!!!! Went there this morning & was promised to deliver at 3pm but almost 5pm they were also failed to repair a simple thing…. All the staff there are Stupid pigs, moron!!! I wish they change all the staff with motivated ones. Gaji buta!!!

You have anything to say? Leave a Comment here then :D

Please check your comment before committing to it. Pls remember, stupid comment deserve stupid answer too. You've been warned ;)

kosong aka blank