Datuk Lee Chong Wei, I am Proud Of You!

Author March 16th, 2009 | Viewed 7,408 views

Lee Chong Wei finally beat China’s Lin Dan at the Swiss Open and on straight set some more. Cool. I know. This is a very late story. Should had come out last night at 10:30pm. Haha. Yeah, that’s the time I finished taking all these pictures. Better late than never kan :P [After all, another good news for me, a big fan of Malaysian Badminton Team] … don’t tell me you Malaysian people fan of other country! :eek:

Lee Chong Wei, World No One Champion of Swiss Open picture

I watched the match live at home and I at first could not believe Chong Wei can beat Lin Dan this time at Swiss Open, thanks to his old record with this China’s guy. However, mid way and seeing Chong Wei played, I knew it if he continued playing long rally and slowing down Lin Dan, he could win this tournament.

Swiss Open 2009 Men's final result picture

Sure enough, Chong Wei played Lin Dan till he made lotsa mistakes. Datuk Lee Chong Wei, You the Man!

Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan picture

I found this “shuttlecock” funny … hahahahahahahaha!
Datuk Lee Chong Wei walked by the shuttlecock picture

13 Responses to “Datuk Lee Chong Wei, I am Proud Of You!”

1. 1
    Nadia says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 1:49 am

YES.. finally.. nda suka sya sm c lin dan.. padan muka dia..huahuaa.. :)

2. 2
    kaDusMama says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 9:12 am

i was cheering up like gila when chong wei won that day!! hahaha..i thou my mind was playing trick on me bah..chong wei beat lin dan????? Unbelieveable!!!

3. 3
    Papaadmin says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 11:30 am

@Nadia –

YES.. finally.. nda suka sya sm c lin dan.. padan muka dia..huahuaa.. :)

Nadia – hahahhaa.. yeah.. finally kalah juga si lin dan ni :)

@kaDusMama –

Kadusmama – Yeah.. next time ada live lagi.. we all stayed at home watch ok. All lompat2 with our kids. Hahaha. Unbelievable kan.. but believe it.. Datuk Chong Wei is much higher in ranking now. at least till June will stay as Number 1.
    We have Datuk Nichol in Squash and Datuk Chong Wei in Badminton.. now who’s next ah? Hehehe.

4. 4
    Lorna says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 12:13 pm

I’m so happy Chong Wei won, it proves that even after earning a Datukship, he’s not resting on his laurels.

Nicol David in squash, Chong Wei in badminton. Next up, WebGrrrl in “baranang atas tilam”. Mangkali la.

5. 5
    kaDusMama says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 1:19 pm

papajoneh….pinjam satu gambar ko ah..yang ada satu shuttle cock..heheee mau blog about it bah..

6. 6
    Papaadmin says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

@Lorna –

Lorna – Baranang atas tilam??? hahahahhaha.

@kaDusMama –

Kadusmama – Bulih Bah Kalau Kau ;) Just do the link back to this post will do :D

7. 7
    marmaladE says:
    March 17th, 2009 at 4:36 pm

alamak..nda pla tertingu..anyways, YESSSSSS!!!! finaly he beat lin dan..time final all england kecewa ni kalah..haha..congrats to datuk lee chong wei
    (len pla kalo ada datuk2 ni..lol)

8. 8
    Jess says:
    March 18th, 2009 at 2:36 pm

Yeah, it is indeed a very good news to we Malaysian!

9. 10
    chegu carol says:
    March 19th, 2009 at 8:43 pm

congrats to him!

10. 11
    Joe says:
    April 10th, 2009 at 11:50 am

Lee Chong Wei won Lin Dan . He is the man . congrats to Lee Chong Wei

11. 12
    rynwei says:
    October 24th, 2009 at 9:38 pm

thanx lee chong wei u r very good player in malaysia….

12. 13
    rynwei says:
    October 24th, 2009 at 9:46 pm

finaly kalah jga c Lin dan 2 ye…..u r very good player in our countries…..CHAYO CHAYO……

Trackbacks

1. Swiss Open 2009 Men Singles Finals Video

You have anything to say? Leave a Comment here then :D

Please check your comment before committing to it. Pls remember, stupid comment deserve stupid answer too. You've been warned ;)

kosong aka blank