Please translate that in English – Happy Family, what?? Hahahaha. After so many translation I tried, I think I go for this, Happy Family, Safe Society. Sounds nicer and with the right meanings .. at least enough for me lah. Haha.

1Borneo Ballroom Banner

Anyway, I just wanna share this ‘event’ with you all. I have attended this function, “Majlis Pelancaran Keluarga Bahagia, Peringkat Negeri” held at 1Borneo Grand Ballroom on my working day, at 9am Saturday 13th June 2009.

1Borneo Keluarga Bahagia Official Launching by CM Musa
Above our Chief Minster, Datuk Seri Panglima Musa Haji Aman doing his “Pantun” and speech.

Here another example, the close up of the backdrop on the handout book.

1Borneo Keluarga Bahagia handout book cover

Can you all see it? Our family picture there? Now, that is our first family picture together as a whole. The only one that the children not moving around. Well, they did moved around but the cameraman shot a few quick one just to get this near to perfect shot. Pretty hard I tell you. Hahaha. Check below.

Here are some of their actions … at home, night time, after 8:30pm. Click to see it bigger.

PapaJ kids act 1 shotPapaJ kids act 2 shotPapaJ kids act 3 shot

I think cameraman had to accept that this is the shot that good enough for keeping. So pity them all. :D
PapaJ kids final act of the day

You think easy to get a perfect picture with them? Try taking video. I don’t know how many take but I guess our cameraman and video lady professional enough to make it through without any harm to the children. Hahaha. They are so so patient and smile only. Hahaha. I salute you guys :nod:

The finished video which had been used in the launching of the Keluarga Bahagia, will be shared with you all when I receive it in hard copy.

Last not but not least, I wanna thanks them in names now, Mr. Julian and Ms. Fara for giving us this opportunity to be in one of the Keluarga Bahagia example in the video. Thanks a million to you my friends. The dream to make our twins shown as models in the public finally realized. Thanks billion times to you again Julian and Fara. :D

11 Responses to “Keluarga Bahagia Masyarakat Sejahtera at 1Borneo Grand Ballroom”

1. 1
    theWife says:
    June 15th, 2009 at 2:34 pm

:( I missed d event as Im working…damn! But nevertheless, thanks to Fara & Julian 4 d opportunity..thanks 4 making my dream come true (my children as a model):D

2. 2
    massy says:
    June 15th, 2009 at 2:42 pm

I see dino and joj at the banner too XD

3. 3
    chegu carol says:
    June 15th, 2009 at 4:51 pm

fuiyoooooo!
    i saw george of jofanna bridal and si dino with his daughter. now it’s ur family. coolness!

memang keluarga bahagia bogia.

4. 4
    Azmeen says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 1:08 am

I think the translation would be “Happy Family Prosperous Society”…

And I see Josh10!

5. 5
    lab papa says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 5:15 am

Nice pic of your family papaJ. It suits perfectly with the poster theme.

I was expecting pic of you with the CM singing WE ARE THE WORLD though hahaha

6. 6
    Papaadmin says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 9:18 am

@theWife –

thewife – u shud there bah. Yep all thanks to Julian and Fara :) Dream comes true!

@massy –

I see dino and joj at the banner too XD

dino – dino of dinoza of imperial hotel tu kah? Joj? i don’t know him :P

@chegu carol –

fuiyoooooo!

memang keluarga bahagia bogia.

Chegu Carol – mana ni dino and his daughter? I can’t find anywhere… but yes.. keluarga bahagia indeed hehehe.

@Azmeen –

I think the translation would be “Happy Family Prosperous Society”…

And I see Josh10!

Azmeen – thanks for the translation. Prosperous is better. :)

Yeah, Josh10… hehe.

@lab papa –

Nice pic of your family papaJ. It suits perfectly with the poster theme.

I was expecting pic of you with the CM singing WE ARE THE WORLD though hahaha

lab papa – hahaha. Julian and Fara chose it for us. We just nod in agreement :)

no one took the photo of us, CM and me.. sayang.. we sang We are the World together-gather bah that time… hahahahahahhahahahaha

7. 7
    eshark says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 9:39 am

Wahh!! besarnya backdrop poster tu, memang keluarga bahagia dorang nih, Papaj + families, they all deserve it! Wish you all berbahagia berkeluarga semoga sejahtera selamanya..

8. 8
    Fara says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Video commercial of Keluarga bahagia masyarakat Sejahtera containing Papa J and his family is uploaded! It’s on youtube now. OR.. just visit my latest blogpost:

hope you guys like it!

9. 10
    chegu carol says:
    June 16th, 2009 at 5:17 pm

i saw from dino’s blog jg bah that. he mentioned about this as well.

Trackbacks

1. Family Video? Biar Betul ni!?! | PapaJoneh’s Little Knowledge
  2. Michael Jackson Rest In Peace | PapaJoneh’s Little Knowledge

You have anything to say? Leave a Comment here then :D

Please check your comment before committing to it. Pls remember, stupid comment deserve stupid answer too. You've been warned ;)

kosong aka blank