I don’t know how to put the title but yes, MY holiday is actually bad for my health – specifically for my diet. This is what happen when you have too many days off in a row, which is rare due to my ‘ALWAYS IN THE OFFICE EVEN ON PUBLIC HOLIDAY!’ kind of work shift.
Honestly, I tend to take it for granted and OVER filled my capacity. I am a small size person but I do eat a lot. Every opportunity, eat eat eat and no such thing as diet in my dictionary. One of the many foods that I love to consume is of course our own Sabahan Style local food, The Bambangan. If you are a Truly Kadazan, you eat this. No excuse.
Advertising, Announcement, Penampang, real estate, Sabah February 25th, 2009 | Viewed 4,671 views
Anyone looking for an apartment located in Penampang, Sabah? Suitable for small family (2/3 kids), newly married or single. If yes, you know where to contact me.
Yes, our Hyper Servay Penampang is on FIRE! Well ‘was’ the right word of course for those so concern with proper english I was there with wife to witness the whole thing. So sad our ‘beloved’ supermarket is probably now just a burned down building.
Yep, my son Josh Luke finally decided it is best to go to school than just staying at home looking at his twin brothers happily chewing their pacifiers. my Josh Luke got so fed up looking at everyone, his cousins, his Che Che (sister), his Koh Koh(brother) all going to school and leaving him behind. He got so jealous, he finally asked us to ‘make him’ go to school. Yeah, so many “go to school” words here. Don’t you just love me for that?
He is just turned 4 years old recently. Remember the Josh 4 years old AirAsia Birthday Cake? Well, that’s 4 years old for him. We are actually holding him going to school until he reach that age. For me, anything early than that is just not right for him. He is just not ready. For me, I want him to really enjoy his young age with no rules, just play. However, since he is already 4 years and he already wise enough to ask us to go to school, we just follow. See, he’s matured enough to ask for it without us forcing him. So I believe, we make the right decision for him.
OK enough of that. Pictures time below taken last week on his first exposure to school environment. Warning, lotsa pictures down here. Read the rest of this entry »
Hobby, Kota Kinabalu, Off Day, Penampang, Radio Control, RC Drift June 29th, 2007 | Viewed 1,357 views
Lucky today I’m off day again . Last night been hanging out with my old [tag]RC Hobby Friends[/tag] doing the thing that we love so much other than our family of course, [tag]Radio Control Racing[/tag]. I have been so out of their rc league that last night we hang out till 2am, I mean until this early morning, radio controlling and chit chatting about the old days.
We hang out at Baskelball court behind the [tag]Cempaka Square Club[/tag] at [tag]Penampang[/tag]. The meeting scheduled at 9:30pm but as usual, Malaysian or should I just say, Sabahan time, we all end up meeting everyone at 11pm!!! I was not there to race or play, because all my RC stuffs are in the storeroom. You know, as the “pantang” aka “taboo” thing goes, when your wife is pregnant, the man is not allowed to do any wrenching, hammering, screwing, banging or whatever ‘lah’ in that nature. So how can I go RC Racing without the screwing, tuning, wrenching and whatever ‘lah’ again. therefore, I just watch lah.
But anyway, the meeting was actually for the [tag]RC Drifting Racers[/tag] only. We were there because they invited us as courtesy to bless them with this new RC class. AND also to ‘racun’ us to follow them. For those who has not known me, I am a hardcore RC Nitro Offroad racer. So this [tag]Electric Powered Radio Control car[/tag], is nothing to me. I love the sound of the engine roaring and the smell of the nitro burned at RPM more than 30,000. Oh yes, my rc nitro truggy engine can goes up to 30,000 and even 40,000 RPM. That’s Revolution Per Minute . Anyway, as a courtesy for their official invitation, I just go ‘lah’.
To cut thing short, I do not know how to say this, but somehow they managed to ‘racun’ aka ‘hooked’ me into this Drifting racing. Just check the video. A few laps using my friend’s car, I already like “Oh no, another next month budget gone overboard!”. LOL.
Now, the video was taken at [tag]Tanjung Aru Plaza[/tag] Parking lot. But the racers are the same people came last night. I did not bring my video or camera, so last night drifting gone just like that. But I think you know it by now how rc drifting raced. Alright. That’s all. And oh ya, if any of you in the vicinity of [tag]Kota Kinabalu[/tag] at around 9:30pm. Just go check them again, maybe I’ll be there too – Kena racun sudah kan , at [tag]Asia City’s Parking lot[/tag], 4th floor. They will be doing some serious drifting again.
But what the heck, I just throw a bonus video of how I break or run-in my new buggy engine. Now, new engine need to be run-in in such a way so that it is ready to be used for racing where the RPM is so much higher and the temperature is around 100C to 140C. So a proper engine break-in is a must.
Original source is here, Proper Radio control nitro engine break-in / run-in.
Not so expensive at around RM(1,800+800+120+950+1,200+300+100) => RM?,???
Bloggers Meeting, Blogging, Free links, Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Sabah, Sabahan, wordpress June 20th, 2007 | Viewed 72,237 views
Sabahan Bloggers List Updated as at 5:10pm 6th December, 2011 with total view as of now, 34,082 views!!!
Time check 6pm Saturday of May 21st, 2011, a month before it is really 4 years from the date this list posted. Thanks to all the unique 28 thousands visitors coming here. We Sabahan Bloggers really awesome eh?
Thanks to all Visitors, as at today 8 March 2011 (near 4 years since this post), this post alone reached 27 Thousands unique viewers. Proven, Sabahan Rocks!!!
Sorry I cannot make enough time to update all the Sabahans Blogs here due to work in the office. Hope you all can just browse a few of them down there and just hop to another Sabahan Links.
I have to make this new found Sabahan Bloggers List published [updated as at 30 December 2008] so I know I will remember them and I have a post to look for and as a proof I have been to their blog and at least commented something there. Some even already put my Little Knowledge Blog Address on their sidebars. I am so embarrassed I have not done the same for them So, here to all of you. My new found Sabahan friends. Let’s put back the smile ….
[update: All Sabahan bloggers addresses are now in this post. No more in the sidebar ]
OK, enough. As at 30 Dec 2008, 1 month after 30 November, already 1000 more views from previous 11,000 views. Wow, Sabah Boleh ni. Tatap Boleh punya. Hahaha.
BY 8 JUNE – 15,900 VIEWS – BANYAKKKKKKKKKKK NIIIIII – SABAH BLOGGERS BOLEH!!
The list in no specific order:
- Massy – The life of psychotic weirdo
- Julian Sabah – Where sense of humor reguired! Hahaha! [the blog address changed - no idea what happened]
- Karulann – All about her, herself and only her story
- Wei Chuen – Girls, you cannot touch this guy. He’s owned! You trylah
- Bengodomon – Chronicles and his view on the Plane Watching Society?!?
- NimrodJO Blog – Another Educator from Kudat
- WanderingSumandak – Still wandering she said
- Friday Cat – Meow Meow Purr Purr, cat-loving, God-fearing, roach-hating, pasta-eating, pink-wearing little ol’ me. Miaaaaauuuu
- LionelBlogs – Who had received goodies bag from NSTP, swam the Mamutik Island sea and …. and… that’s all I know
- Jasmine – Kinky found her but saved by the Daphne Iking
- Sunsuron Guritom – I love his turtle faster than the Streamyx thing
- Pinolobu – Unconventional World Records, â€¦probably not available in the Guinness Book of World Records or Ripleyâ€™s Believe It or Not
- Jefferi – Talk About His Mind
- MySabah – Photo gallery, videos and blog about Sabah
- Daphne Eleano Iking – Of course her lah. “Dare To Believe!” – The beauty of NTV7 hostess, featured here in Harvest Festival – Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan!. Another new website with her own name here Daphne Eleano Iking!
- Dee – Simply Dee: Sanctuary of (UN)Orgasmic Thoughts
- Ben from Limadang.com – Always him
- Vivien blogging from Nea Zealand! – Life Less Ordinary
- Shana Adorablecat – Reality Check! [found on 3rd July 2007]
- Ned – The Chosen One from Tamparuli!
- Josie – Love and Peace
- Amy – Baby Phoenix – read up!
- Anthony Lam – Welcome to Anthony Lam Blog [found on 4th July]
- Siew Ling – ApiMoi’s Blog (She’s Anthony’s Girl, u know ) [found on 4th July]
- Nazmieski – This Blog Is All About What He Discovered In The World Of Blogging.
- Shueqry – blog sains pembangunan diri, kecemerlangan peribadi dan perihal minda [found at 6pm today 5th July 2007]
- Triple D – Mindless Games of Life [added at 6:30pm 29 July 2007]
- Mimi – The Voice Within [added at 11:30am 1 August 2007]
- Jimmy – His 2wo Cents
- Joyce aka just call me auntie J – Good things in life [added at 7pm 28 August 2007]
- Being Tirut – Anything about personal, travels, computers, gadgets, technology, money matters, etc. [found on 30 August 2007 at 12:48am ]
- Steven Wong – All about Small Busines Blog Marketing Added on 3rd Sept 2007; 4:46pm ]
- Mohd Ishak Eshark Design – Made in Borneo [added on 4 Sept 2007 11pm]
- Carolchs – The Guru-Guru Life … [*New wordpress blog on 15 Sept* - added on 4 Sept 2007 11pm]
- Sharon – Life is … mother to Sean, Selina and Shayna [added on 10 Sept 2007 11pm]
- Sankai – Yang Terganaz![added on 29 Sept 2007 4pm]
- Bobby – A journey of his Life! [added on 10 Oct 2007 4:55pm]
- Armstrong – Blog title: Okay, I am Arms and this is my blog. [added on 14th Dec 2007 2:57am]
- Daddy Keaton – A new baby is like the beginning of all thingsâ€”wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities [added on 21st Dec 2007 11:00am]
- Etavasi – Share something with you [updated on 21st Mac 2008 16:05pm]
- SuperZam – Engineer in the morning, superhero by Night! [added on 16th Jan 2008 14:16pm]
- SuperZamWife – Malaysian Next Top Mother! [added on 16th Jan 2008 14:56pm]
- Dinoza – Impedius, Movie info, review and more [added on 30th Mar 2008 13:58pm]
- Quirin – Queen Audy Stories of her Life [added on 30th Mar 2008 14:02pm]
- KadusMama – Mixed Cultures, Mama’s Blog [added on 31th Mar 2008 1:09am]
- ezoone – From me to you [added on 31th Mar 2008 12:15pm]
- Shawne – Budak kampung! [added on 5th Apr 2008 12:50pm]
- Neneth – Make Each Day your Masterpiece! [added on 7th Apr 2008 5:33pm]
- Queen Bee – Supermother goes online
- Desalagos – Walking in a circle … between crossroads [added on 10th May 2008 11:18am]
- Anies – A Fraction of My Life [added on 12th May 2008 14:12pm]
- Joan – Grin MaMa BLueS [added on 18th May 2008 10:17am]
- Amie – Reality Bytes [added on 17th June 2008 02:00pm]
- Olie – Storia di una Dolce Ragazza Sabahan [added on 17th June 2008 02:11pm]
- Clare – Treasure in Penampang [added on 21st June 2008 11am - new URL 19July08]
- Lab Papa – Journal of an enthusiastic lab papa – in Japan! [added on 22nd June 2008 1056am]
- Regina Cassandra – Regina’s Rambling – Life in KL as how she sees it! [added on 24th June 2008 1515pm]
- InobongProper – simple from Inobong proper Penampang. [added on 25th June 2008 1510pm]
- Frazier – Kinoringan [added on 3rd July 2008 1321pm]
- Mrs Ezman – Just for Fun! and FC’s Blog [added on 7th July 2008 2341pm]
- David Koh – Drett.com, Monetize now! [added on 7th July 2008 2354pm]
- ggielie – Gossip Girl Daily Blog [added on 8th July 2008 1200pm]
- Henry The Clever ‘Munkey’ – No Hate On Love! – [added on 27th July 2008 1035am]
- Terence – Terence Tales [added on 4th August 2008 0909am]
- Kawoix – [added on 20th August 2008 1625am]
- Gade – Only One – [added on 20th August 2008 1626am]
- Shirley – Beautiza , A mother’s Expression of Arts – [added on 20th August 2008 1627am]
- AwinJim – [added on 23th August 2008 1627am]
- Kay Leaf – I am Kay – [added on 19th Sept 2008 1023am]
- Ivy – Kadusmama Life – [added on 19th Sept 2008 1023am]
- Mrs Graig aka Kenny – Faith Hope Love – [added on 19th Sept 2008 1023am]
- Shally – Hot On Blog – [added on 19th Sept 2008 1023am]
- FJL Nong – Blog Cabin – [added on 8th November 2008 11am]
- Lensa Digital from Bongawan – [added on 8th November 2008 11:04am]
- Lydia Lisa Edward – mama uauamomoi Happy Little people in the house – [added on 8th November 2008 11:19am]
- Catega – Shoes Journal – [added on 8th November 2008 11:34am]
- DA – Dusun Warrior aka Dusun Aroma – [added on 8th November 2008 11:40am]
- spacemanship – [added on 30th November 2008 12:22pm]
- KaiToR wOrD – [added on 30th November 2008 12:26pm]
- Sitaring Buleh Bah! – [added on 30th November 2008 12:27pm]
- Roy Timugon – [added on 30th November 2008 12:28pm]
- Adrian – About Sabah – [added on 30th Dec 2008 05:36pm]
- Sanmelmoma a Woman’s Weekly – [added on 8th June 2009 01:10pm]
- nosorob at from my point of view – [added on 8th June 2009 01:30pm]
OK, thats all for now. I am sure this will be updated as I got to know more new Sabahan friends. If you just happen to be a Sabahan and not in the list and not on my sidebar, please let me know. I will add accordingly. Your cooperation is appreciated. And Yes, I know my English sucks big time. Bah, biarlah bah
OK, since this page been viewed more than 100 times [update on 30th Nov 2008: more than 11,000 times ]. I might as well put the other Sabahan Regulars here and also my idols, PapaJoneh Idols [Bah sms murah ja RM1 to vote]
Not in order ok.. nanti ada orang merajuk susah lagi.
- Kay Kastum Jr. – The Rungus Warrior! My best friend who just got his Roland Amp Cube
- Cindy – The forever Confused Sumandak
- Ethel aka Cindy also -Once Upon A Time [just added 11 Oct '07 after so long knowing it ]
- JACQ aka Caneeliea – Life of A Borneo Lady – The reason I started blogging for paid post She also has KK Food and Mostly Paid Posting blogs
- Jewelle – Life in Lumut, Brunei. [How in the world can I terforgot about you, slap forehead]
- Jewelle new blog – Jewelle Tan Personally! [New as at 11th March `08]
- Gaman – If you still do not know him, you are not Sabahan then. Go check the Sabahan Checklist whether you qualified or not. LOL.
- mr.Badak – The Good, The Bad and those in between. He’s the webmaster for Sabah Rhino football team. He also managed the Giuk.net.
- Lorna Timbah – Webgrrrl: She blog for the same reason she breathe, if not, she would die [she said + Isaac Asimov]
- Mary Ann – Meowi: Life’s Daily
- FlaneganB – The master of Photography taking. [Just added. How stuped of me ]
- Julian and Morin – Talks about his cute Raelynne and family.
- Huisia – The Lai family, Joshua and Elijah [added on 29/7/07]
- JPP Mom – Busy working Mommy!
- Alus – Alice aka Alus [added 6 Dec 2011]
The first gathering done. We called it the Sabahan Bloggers Meeting Pirates of Borneo style!! Here the successful Sabahan Bloggers Meeting in Pictures.
Reminder again: *** All Sabahan Bloggers, Please take note that this coming 2nd August 2008 they will be another Sabahan Bloggers Meeting or Sabahan Bloggers Gathering (SBG) as they call it. Please make sure you can attend and make the necessary arrangement to be available. If this is your first time, please support the Sabahan bloggers Meeting. Its good for us all. Stand and sit down united as Sabahan as a whole – and not as individual! *It is confirmed Nuffnang ExaByte sponsored the event for the first 100 bloggers! Awesome!
This is list is getting bigger and bigger and I hope your blog or website is in this list. Just inform me. I will add. Hidup Sabahan!!
Please visit Sabahan bloggers in FB group here and tell them you coming from PapaJ